- Short 6-month timeframe to acquire an EU passport, the shortest in the EU.
- Dual Citizenship is permitted.
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus.
- EU Citizenship is applicable for the entire family.
- EU Citizenship can be passed to all future generations by descent.
- Ability to sell your property after 3 years.
- Investors and their families can freely reside, work, study, and conduct business in any of the EU and European Free Trade Association (EFTA)* member states.
- Unrestricted movement of goods, services and capital within the EU and EFTA.
- Advantageous tax regimes, including a comprehensive double tax treaty network, highly favourable corporate tax structure, and no inheritance tax.
- Ability to benefit from excellent EU health systems, pension programs, reputable schools and universities.
- Legal system based on English common law.
- No history and language proficiency tests.
* EFTA Member States: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland