CENTURY 21® and our certified partners are officially licensed professionals who undertake the valuation of all kinds of immovable property in Cyprus.
The main reasons why you may need a valuation in Cyprus are the following:
- To use it with a bank for financing purposes
- To estimate the fair value of a property, as a buyer or a seller in a property transaction
- For regulatory reasons as accounting requirements will request it
- For taxation purposes when negotiating a valuation with tax authorities
- When disputes arise in divisions of property, divorce cases, in property exchanges, rent control law, etc.
An official property valuation includes:
- The market value and the force sales value of a property
- Commentary on the legal and physical characteristics of the property and it's future potential
- Any other advice that the owner may require for the specific valuation use